Monthly Archives: Agosto 2014
Hello all! I come bearing good news today. Last night I had the biggest surprise of my life when I checked my notifications here on WordPress. The lovely Chiara from the blog Il Giardino di Perle commented on a post of mine letting me know that she had nominated me for the Very Inpiring Blogger Award, saying she’d thought of me as in her opinion my pieces are one of a kind. I can’t describe how immensely happy and surprised I was at the news. I read and re-read it then went around my house shouting it to one and all! 😃 Thank you so much Chiara, you have made my week! This is the first nomination I have ever received! 🎉🎉
The rules for the award are:
* Link back to the blogger who nominated you
* Post the award image on your post
* Thank the person who nominated you by commenting on their post
* List 7 things about yourself
*Name 15 other bloggers I’d like to nominate for this award
Seeing as I’ve already done the first three, I’ll just list the seven things about myself:
1) I absolutely love music, in particularly 5 Seconds of Summer, One Direction, Ed Sheeran, Justin Timberlake and many, many others and I’m a major fangirl! Haha
2) I love arts and crafts like bead-weaving and crocheting
3) I love to read and write, in fact, I’m currently working on a fan fiction on wattpad ( just in case my username is @BookWormFairyLand)
4) I’m 22 years old
5) I love shoes, especially boots, I’m a sucker for those
6) I love baking sweets. And unfortunately I also love eating them
7) and last but not least I find that I’m currently addicted to social media!!
Below are the 15 blogs I’d like t nominate for this award. There are so many great ones, I hope you check them out, lots of inspiration to be taken!!
Thanks again to all concerned and best of luck to all!